Cardhunter update / new build coming this weekend

Started by bayonetbrant, November 13, 2013, 07:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

From their site, here's the new stuff

QuoteYou can find the new custom boards on the campaign map under the Mauve Manticore icon. These adventures don't require a party and use pre-build characters. If you win, you get loot appropriate to your level, so they should be worth playing regardless of where you are in the campaign. They unlock after you complete Beneath the Frozen Earth.

We'd definitely appreciate some testing of the rebalanced cards and items in this build, along with the Mauve Manticore adventure.

Other minor goodies: the much requested option to turn off the new chat drumbeat (completely off, only for battle chat or as it is now). Also, the chat scroll behavior should be better now.

The Halloween store is off in this build and the Halloween figures are removed from the costume store. They may or may not come back next year.

Adventures
Mauve Manticore has arrived!
Mauve manticore awards loot at player level.
Fixed two typos in scenario text.
Fixed a prompt bug in Alet Zhav.

Cards
Changed Unholy Power to Demonic Power. Added 3 unpreventable self damage, removed damage to target. Turned into pure Assist card. Changed range to 3.
Changed Demonic Feedback to draw one card, range 3. Made self damage unpreventable.
Changed Demonic Revenge to do 5 unpreventable self damage.
Removed Demonic Pain from the game.
Increased per card damage on Ouch from 2 to 3.
Increased per card damage on Brain Burn from 2 to 3.
Made Dwarven Battle Cry unblockable.
Made Inspiring Presence unblockable.
Made Inspiring Armor only trigger from enemy sourced damage.

Items
Replaced Demonic Revenge with Demonic Miasma on Demon Charm 2.
Replaced Demonic Pain with Demonic Revenge on Deadonomicon, Infernal Boots, Demonic Blade, Incsense of the Caged Demon, Tome of the Withering Source, Neophyte's Healing Ring, Pain Hat.
Fixed the no loot tag on items (no more Goldlead Blade in loot).
Fixed the Hell Cauldron's power token requirement.

Shops
Turned off halloween shop.

Figures
Removed halloween figures from store.

Multiplayer
Switch MP to (updated) gladius boards.
Chat doesn't auto-scroll on new message unless already scrolled to the end.
Made URLs in chat clickable links
Rename "battle alert" to "battle join alert".
Don't stop battle alert if it isn't showing (fixes null tab name).
Fixed issue with some user popups not being populated.

Boards
Fixed two tiles in zombie pit.

Options
No longer storing fullscreen option
Set the battle alert option properly from saved data.

Audio
Added toggle for chat audio (drumbeat) level (all, battle only or none).

Board Editor
adjusted board editor palettes

Custom Scenarios
Fixed cockroach use in custom scenarios.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Are you and Brant Jr still playing this?

I've not fired it up since before release, but may get the urge again. 

bayonetbrant

I've been playing the hell out of it. He's more interested in Minecraft. At least we tried, right? :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

new build that dropped this past weekend put some new multi-player boards in play.  Some good ones in there.

Toonces

I remember that I meant to play this and then forgot...gotta remedy that!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

There's a new adventure thread that's been released, and about 200 more items now added (including some nifty new cards).

Bad news dept:  it's a treasure hunt series that you have to pay to unlock :(

FarAway Sooner

The game doesn't feature co-op MP does it?  It's still just player-vs-player?

bayonetbrant