Main Menu

Ahsoka

Started by GDS_Starfury, April 07, 2023, 08:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

^I love Rogue One!!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

yup, that and Andor are peak Star Wars.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

SirAndrewD

Well, Lucasfilm finally did the obvious move staring them in the face.  The promoted Dave Filoni to Chief Creative Officer of all Star Wars developments. 

Star Wars will finally have one ultimate head that decides what direction everything is headed and one single creative vision that will drive development going forward. 

Kinda wish they'd done that first thing.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, Star Wars will be reorganized into the first Filoni Empire! For a safe and secure society!

GDS_Starfury

begun the Meme Wars have.

GDS_Starfury

I think its actually better animated!
just released today.

GDS_Starfury

this guy has been putting out some great episodes lately!

https://www.youtube.com/@GenerationTech

W8taminute

^I like that guy.  He's generally spot on with his analysis and he doesn't get passionately excited about SW.  A calm voice amidst a storm of fanatical SW junkies. 

There are times however when I indulge in my inner darkside and cackle with glee when I watch trash talkin' SW reviews/analysis. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

over the last few months he's woven in more social commentary in a way that I find very well read and even handed while being germane to the Star Wars topic hes talking about.

GDS_Starfury

I really want an expanded 2 hour live action movie that covers the last 3 episodes of season 7 of The Clone Wars.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury