Digital Gaming > The Colosseum

Serbia 1914 Team Competition

<< < (9/9)

z1812:
Nelmsm and I are just deciding about strategy. I should get a move out later today. If not tomorrow.

Boggit:
Fantastic news guys. I'm glad that at last you're off and running. I hope you really enjoy the game and the format that we are working too.  :bd:

Please drop your feedback, thoughts - good and bad, AAR's, screenshots on the screen etc into this thread.

Once we get started, it's quite possible that Rich at JTS will pitch in to the conversation. He has mentioned when we discussed the sponsorship of the game that he will also give the designer Ed "Volcano" Williams a heads up so he can engage on the thread. That would be a great opportunity if you have any questions on design decisions/history etc.

I know Ed and in my opinion he is an EXTREMELY well read WW1 historian, one of the best today in my view. O0

Boggit:
How is the game going? You are all very quiet... :-X

z1812:

--- Quote from: Boggit on April 07, 2021, 10:03:01 PM ---How is the game going? You are all very quiet... :-X

--- End quote ---

Hi Boggit,

We are moving along at a steady pace. 9 turns are complete. Nelmsm has started an AAR in the digital AAR section.

I suppose we are a quiet group..........

Boggit:

--- Quote from: z1812 on April 08, 2021, 06:31:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Boggit on April 07, 2021, 10:03:01 PM ---How is the game going? You are all very quiet... :-X

--- End quote ---

Hi Boggit,

We are moving along at a steady pace. 9 turns are complete. Nelmsm has started an AAR in the digital AAR section.

I suppose we are a quiet group..........

--- End quote ---
Nice! :bd:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version