Free XBOX 360 game giveaway!!

Started by W8taminute, June 09, 2013, 10:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Hi folks,

Last night I completed the campaign to History Legends of War: Patton.  It's a turn based strategy game tracing the campaign of General Patton from France all the way through the Ardennes Offensive.  I posted a review in this section a while ago about the game.  I was expecting a Combat Mission type game by Battlefront but this game plays more as a solve the puzzle to get your troops through the mission.  It's not a bad game all in all but I payed full price and would not recommend anyone pay above $10 for this game.

So since I probably won't be playing this game again and I'm not interested in trading it in to GameStop for another game I figured I'd give it to one of my wargaming brothers here.  Note though that the disk I have is only compatible with NTSC system. 

First person to respond in this thread indicating they want the game gets it!

Here is a link to reviews over at Metacritic:  http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/history-legends-of-war-patton
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart

Hey, if we can sneak it across the border I'll take it.  :)

W8taminute

You got it!  I'm sure there should be no problem getting across the border towards your direction.  It's packages that are coming across towards my direction we probably have to worry about.  lol

Ok Barthheart you've got the game.  Send me a PM with details on where you would like me to send the dvd.  I'm going to be using US Post.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart