B&O Gamebox Refugee Game

Started by egg_salad, August 29, 2016, 06:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binkman

Quote from: egg_salad on September 08, 2016, 08:32:38 AM
Chris:

You know the company does not get money for shares bought out of the orphan box, right?

I did not realize that. Rats. I'll fix it, hang with me.

binkman

Sorry guys. I hope no one minds that I took the opportunity to change my turn very slightly and swap one purchased orphan share for one purchased held share (so still 1 C&O orphan out there).

egg_salad

Quote from: binkman on September 08, 2016, 12:38:11 PM
Sorry guys. I hope no one minds that I took the opportunity to change my turn very slightly and swap one purchased orphan share for one purchased held share (so still 1 C&O orphan out there).

Doesn't bother me.
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

rstites25

I assume l'amour is still passing. I bought 3 shares of the NH.

Woodall

egg_salad

Bought 5 shares of the BM.

Good investment opportunity.. Woodall, buy a share from the B&M and it can probably run a six train in the next 2 business rounds!

Chris is up.

l'amour

bayonetbrant

If you guys are interested, there's a forum-based Napoleonic kriegspiel starting up soon, too
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

binkman

l'amour

rstites25

NH bought back its last orphan share. Unless something drastic happens, I'll pass going forward.

Woodall

rstites25

Woodall

egg_salad

Sorry, my notifications stopped working.