Team Rubicon

Started by Gusington, October 20, 2023, 11:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^Thanks SDR, you are an international man of mystery as always.

I hate pronouns  :grumpy:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Well, if you do sign on with Rubicon, I say you show up in a purple hemmed toga and and oak leaf crown.  Insist your pronouns are "Imperator" and "Sol Invictus".  If they call you out on it, claim you were confused as to their mission based on the charity's name.

Gusington

^Thinking like a True Grog Jenius[tm].

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

GDS_Starfury

now thats a Halloween costume!
he could go as a gopher dressed like the sun with a toga.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 21, 2023, 11:10:13 PMyou're a good man Charlie Brown.

this - youre an inspirational guy buddy - i work night shifts and am too tired to get off my ass during days off but to see your exploits and plans makes me smile inside  :ThumbsUp:

Gusington

You are too kind, 'Geek. Thank you.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 23, 2023, 08:58:51 PMSol Invictgus?

I was technically unable to give that more than one thumbs-up, so:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:  :ThumbsUp:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!