U.S. Space Force

Started by jomni, February 19, 2019, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

Sir Slash

And then what about the underground aliens? How you gonna stop them when they tunnel up from their secret base under Mt. Rushmore? OH! Wait, you're all not supposed to know about that.  #:-)   Quick, everybody pretend we're still talking about the Space Force.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 20, 2019, 03:49:21 PM
And then what about the underground aliens? How you gonna stop them when they tunnel up from their secret base under Mt. Rushmore? OH! Wait, you're all not supposed to know about that.  #:-)   Quick, everybody pretend we're still talking about the Space Force.

Don't be foolish.  There are no underground aliens.  How can there be when the earth is flat?
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 20, 2019, 03:49:21 PM

No issues. We just build "The Floor".
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

JasonPratt

And now we're reaching 7 Days to Die territory.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Staggerwing

Quote from: DoctorQuest on February 20, 2019, 11:26:58 AM
No. We need "The Roof".

Quote from: DoctorQuest on February 20, 2019, 04:31:41 PM
No issues. We just build "The Floor".

And how long into the procurement&production phase will we go before someone points out that the designers forgot to include "The Bathroom"?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

I'm pretty sure this thread just won the internet for the day.

Brother Grogs, I salute you!   :notworthy:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

I would like to plead a case for a special steel clad 15 ft. barrier fenced 'Mother-In-Law' room if I may. Thank you.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Its official, because USA SF has a flag. O0  (flag unfurling at ~2:28 mark).  I thought we wuz done using roman numerals as dates...

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

In space, no one can hear you unfurl.

Dammit Carl!

Gotta look up that gobblygook in the middle of Chief's rank patch there.

All we need now is that huge, 2 person Air Force sword to make in to the pic for maximum cringe.

steve58

Pete Dero

Space Force, the sixth and newest branch of the US military, unveiled its official song today.

FarAway Sooner

I never know whether to take memes like this seriously or not.