Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

FarAway Sooner

Wait until the Ukrainian beavers start going after the Russian lumber industry!  Between that and dropping trees in roads, they'll have vulnerable segments of the Russian economy on its knees by Fall at the latest. 

The Russians may have been preparing for sanctions from abroad for decades, but nobody expects the UBIB (Ukrainian Beaver Infiltration Brigade)!

Groggy

Ukrainian beavers make the best assault engineers.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Jarhead0331

There are nearly three pages now of no discussion other than Ukrainian beavers.  :idiot2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

And they work for wood shavings.  :wink:  Beavers are always distracting.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

there really hasn't been much going on to post about.  the mud is deep as hell and both sides are stuck.  Bhakmut is still a stalemate and that's about it. 
Finland joined NATO today.   :Party:
May is going to be a very interesting month.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JasonPratt

Twice as much border for NATO now! -- also lots of beavers in Finland.

(Though to be fair, Russia no doubt has more beavers than all the rest of the world put together except maybe Canada.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Gusington

I'm sure Putin will somehow blame the West for NATO enlargement and the massive backfiring of his grand scheme.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

No doubt. It sounds like Nazi Drug Addicts are spreading all around him now. He probably can't even trust his horse anymore. Poor Vlad.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

JasonPratt

Wagner: Hey Vlad, you ready to sneak out tonight and lay some mines?
Wagner2: Sure am, Comrade! I've got them all ready to go right he---- wait, do you hear an odd whistling sound?
Wagner1: look at that flaming line coming in! That's a Meteorit!
Wagner2: don't be silly, the Uks don't have any UR-77 MeteoMYGOD AAAHHHH RUNNN!!

(Ukraine captured 12 of these armored tracked units, donated by fleeing Russians. But this footage might be the Orks using it at Mauripol.)

GDS_Starfury

:ROFL:

"China does not recognize Crimea as Russian, like other territories of Ukraine "included" in the Russian Federation" - Chinese Ambassador to the EU

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Interesting. What's Russia's official stance on Hong Kong I wonder?

GDS_Starfury