Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Or...A rouge group like Wagner could sell the nukes on the Black-market for anything they want. The very plot from the original, "Thunderball".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

FarAway Sooner

Yeah, I'd meant to mention that the likelihood of using a nuclear weapon in Europe was a lot more likely.  Just got carried away with my "Where's Waldo?" jibe at Tripoli and forgot to include the rest of the world...

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

Thanks for that above post Uberhaus. Takes my panic down a notch or two.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

don't know why your worried.  we all know a hamster/goldfish will be involved with your demise.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Crossroads on July 15, 2023, 06:41:04 AMI wish you all would stop spreading these unfortunate stereotypes around this fine forum.

So you're saying Gus doesn't plot world domination from a dreidel shaped lair and torture victims with a magen while eating challah?
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

I mean....... thats what I do on the weekends.  :cool:

GDS_Starfury

and Im still gonna slice a bitch with my lightsabre Andrew.

Gusington

Hamsters and goldfish have been off limits to me for a long time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Tripoli

FWIW, Here is what "Nuclear War Simulator" says about a 1kT nuclear airburst at 9 meters over Tuscaloosa, AL:

First, the overpressure collapsed all buildings, including reinforced concrete 1 km from the blast center.  Everyone inside that circle died from buildings falling on them. (each of the people in the image were in differnt types of cover, from now cover to the sub-basement of a reinforced concrete building.  Inside of 1 km, it didn't matter.)  .  Of note, the 9 meters was not the optimal height for the detonation.  According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_nuclear_explosions#/media/File:Blastcurves_psi.svg, it was 220 meters..

However, the blast and radiation affects decreased very rapidly outside of 1.6 km. Aside from some light injuries from flying glass, those outside of 1.6 km seemed to have no major effects, including exposed to the projected fallout.  I may have done something wrong with the program, so I may try running it again just to see if I get the same results.

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Tripoli on July 15, 2023, 03:43:07 PMFWIW, Here is what "Nuclear War Simulator" says about a 1kT nuclear airburst at 9 meters over Tuscaloosa, AL:

And yet Saban and the Crimson Turds still manage another championship.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Uberhaus

Quote from: Gusington on July 15, 2023, 12:55:36 PMThanks for that above post Uberhaus. Takes my panic down a notch or two.
Just holding up the Anglo end of the cabal.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd