Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

The Russians will never run out of blood first.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

you might be surprised.  I've gone over the demographics enough already and it's a fair bit more then 2 for 1 drops of blood.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on September 23, 2023, 09:59:30 PMThe Russians will never run out of blood first.

Never is a strong word.  Russia's population after losing its client states like Ukraine is a fraction if what it was in the days of the Russian Empire and Soviet Union. 

That population is also demographically older and has one of the lowest manpower pools in the history of the nation since the days of the Kievan Rus. 

Part of why Russian adventurism is a thing right now is to try to solve its population crisis.  It actually a of today has a population not much greater than Japan, and far less combat effective portions of its population that could be brought to bear than Japan does.  That's nuts when you compare it to an Island Nation. 

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

^All that being said...the Russian government will usher in nuclear Armageddon before being beaten by Ukraine on the battlefield.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

jfc not this again.....  :hair:

its like you ask questions or post worries and it gets covered and 3 months later you forget it all.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

MikeGER

Quote from: Gusington on September 23, 2023, 10:46:21 PM^All that being said...the Russian government will usher in nuclear Armageddon before being beaten by Ukraine on the battlefield.

dont worry,
There are too many super rich, rich, and semi-rich people around in Russia who want to keep their good lives (style) and dont throw it all away for a 70-year-old, poissible ill, leader who cant swallow his pride witnessing losing the Cold War. Those people know that at the end of the day, it's all about trade and making money. Sure, the West likes to dominate Russia in its role as a former imperial superpower, but the West will never threaten Russia existence or borders and like to have the mass of ordinary Russian people as a market, customers and trade partners.

GDS_Starfury

russias down to using ship mounted anti submarine rockets on mt-lbs....

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 23, 2023, 11:15:01 PMjfc not this again.....  :hair:

its like you ask questions or post worries and it gets covered and 3 months later you forget it all.

Not sure if this is addressed at Gus' concerns about global thermonuclear war or my earlier post above.  If the latter, I'd suggest that you're confusing your own extensively researched opinions with incontrovertible facts.

MikeGER, I hear what you're saying.  It all sounds very reasonable, and I even agree with you.  HOWEVER, I've found that the Russian people or elites acting in a way that is reasonable has been unheard of in the last 19 months.

I sure hope I'm wrong.

GDS_Starfury

that was for Gus.
as for your post, the amount of loss the Ukrainians are willing to accept for victory if for them to decide.

Gusington

Just because 'things get covered' doesn't mean that they don't change, again. Nothing about the last year and a half in Ukraine has been predictable or expected. Is it really out of the realm of possibility that during this war and the ensuing chaos that one or two Russian nukes gets 'lost' or 'unhinged'?

I love that you post the 'hair-pulling' smiley since you too have been so easy to deal with over the years, Star  :cool: 

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

nothing will change about russian oligarchs wanting to keep their wealth and stay alive.
as for 1 or 2 getting lost, we'll do the same thing we did in the 90's and buy them from whoever has them.

Gusington

Sure, it's just that simple. You'll have to forgive me for not having as much faith.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

oh its not simple at all but the end result will be the same.
this isn't western intelligence services first rodeo.