Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Great video. Looks like Vlad may have to get his Longjohns out this winter.  :buck2: 
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Article in Newsweek online today about a visit that Yevgeny Balitsky paid to Putin in August, at which he called for the annexation of the Baltic states, Finland and parts of Poland by force and despite the fact that they are all in NATO, to restore the Russian Empire.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on October 05, 2023, 07:16:40 AMArticle in Newsweek online today about a visit that Yevgeny Balitsky paid to Putin in August, at which he called for the annexation of the Baltic states, Finland and parts of Poland by force and despite the fact that they are all in NATO, to restore the Russian Empire.

Of course, considering the annexation of Ukraine went so well.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 05, 2023, 10:24:00 AMWho is Balitsky?  :huh:

Ukrainian born Russian politician.  Putin's appointed governor of annexed Zaporizhzhia.  An overall rising star in the Russian government.  He's generally considered to be the most powerful and connected of the Russian collaborationist governors and has Putin's ear as well as control of some personal military forces of his own.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Con

Quote from: SirAndrewD on October 05, 2023, 10:36:40 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on October 05, 2023, 10:24:00 AMWho is Balitsky?  :huh:

Ukrainian born Russian politician.  Putin's appointed governor of annexed Zaporizhzhia.  An overall rising star in the Russian government.  He's generally considered to be the most powerful and connected of the Russian collaborationist governors and has Putin's ear as well as control of some personal military forces of his own.
Based on that bio I would bet he can't get life insurance in Russia. Hope he is staying clear of windows.

Sir Slash

Yep. Don't fly Yevgeny, take an Uber.  :HideEyes: I see the weather forecast for southern Ukraine is rain 3 out of the next 5 days. So is this the beginning of Mud Wrestling Season?

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Con on October 05, 2023, 11:03:47 AMBased on that bio I would bet he can't get life insurance in Russia. Hope he is staying clear of windows.

Putin keeps him on a pretty tight leash.  He's probably met with Putin more than any of the other collaborationist leaders and knows who is buttering his bread.  He's personally profited pretty enormously from the war and continues to do so as a straight Putin crony.  His political fortunes are tied to the war continuing and gaining more territory so it's unlikely he's going to bite the hand that feeds him just yet.

Still, Putin can turn on someone because it's Tuesday.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

another market hit in Ukraine. 49 dead including children.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

which is why I have no problem watching this fuck stain get atomized.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1709848817334616106

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

as a result of todays attack this guy gets to sit next to his headless wife.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

and lest I forget, this was a hospital yesterday.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1709920125783056389

and some dipshit from Ohio wants to play games.  :Loser:

JudgeDredd

BBC reported it was a funeral wake that was hit today  :nono2:
Alba gu' brath

JasonPratt

Both are true. It was a tiny town. Now tinier.

Literally gangster terrorism.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!