Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Sir Slash

From the Slash School of Carpentry: IF It Doesn't Fit, Force It.  :ThumbsUp:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Drunk driving? Yes please we're russian.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

The kid on that bumper in that MLRS clip could be my brother. Just much dumber.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Ah, I see the remote controlled anti-mine tractor tech has improved again since last I saw it!

I have genuine admiration for that problem-solving. Won't be long before tractor-drones are standard for normal farming, too.

Wonder how long it will take for remote controlled tractors to be developed for recovering Ork equipment... (If so, I hope they're equipped with speakers for playing the Terminator main theme.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

That's a great idea. I would like a Remote Controlled Grandkid Collector for when it's time to go, 'Night-Night'.  :ThumbsUp: Probably easier to pull-in destroyed Russian tanks.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

whatever the fuck the russians tried around Avdiivka did not work out at all for them
as posted:

+820 men
+34 tanks
+91 APVs (?!?) 😨
+18 artillery pieces
+1 MLRS
+1 AD system
+19 UAVs

to lazy to post pictures but even if you reduce the kit by 2/3s...

JasonPratt

Yeah, heard some things about that, but wanted to wait to see what kind of confirmations come up. That is some East Front level activity right there.

Time to release the floating machine gun tanks! Surely Russia still has some of those in mothballs somewhere.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Denys is usually pretty balanced. Avdiivka:

ArizonaTank

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 10, 2023, 10:34:45 PMso fucking stupid

Interesting that the truck is painted white; no attempt at camouflage.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

FarAway Sooner

It's camouflaged for the snow that's coming in a few months?