Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 27, 2023, 07:41:22 AMNot sure if it's accidental (due to abbreviating the normal meme), but I like how they don't even look suspiciously at Neptune first: they just give him the cap!

I guess if you have a chance to enlist one of the original Olympians slash one of the four major gods to your side, you don't go pontificating about it. Sign here, here, and here, please!  :laugh:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on November 27, 2023, 08:34:11 PM^The same one Crossroads posted above?

Not exactly, it did have the guys look at Neptune first.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

FarAway Sooner

Interesting article today that looks at the performance of the US and NATO as they've tried to ramp up 155mm shell production.  I've harped on the US' relative tardiness in getting shell production up, but it sounds like they've been much more successful than NATO has.

https://www.defenseone.com/business/2023/11/race-make-artillery-shells-us-eu-see-different-results/392288/

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

"In a tank factory in the Russian city of Chelyabinsk, there was a severe explosion late Sunday evening, as reported by German news website merkur.de.

According to Russian authorities, the explosion was caused by a fire in a transformer, triggered by a short circuit. However, on the same day in the morning, there was a drone attack on an aircraft factory in the city of Smolensk. The Kyiv Post reports that this was a targeted action."

Going after production.... good

Gusington

Electric transformer with a Ukraine military hat next?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

I haven't seen the one with drones yet

GDS_Starfury

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Uberhaus

https://english.nv.ua/nation/sbu-disables-key-rail-link-between-russia-and-china-in-covert-operation-50372654.html

QuoteThe explosion is another successful special operation of the SBU, sources said, though the special service has not yet commented on the event.
"In fact, this is the only serious railroad route between Russia and China," sources said.
"And now this route, which Russia uses, among other things, for military supplies, is paralyzed."

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Gusington

I joke in here sometimes, but this documentary brought me back down to Earth and reminded me how terrible this all is. Warning, it is graphic.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Jeebus. An hour and a half long???