Started by Centurion40, January 07, 2015, 08:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bigglesworth

Get one of those mini piglets.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

MikeGER

the pen is mightier then the sword !

...but only if those big newsoutlets Editors in Chief chickenshits are not falling back to the cheep "Je suis Charlie"banner -line (We are Charlie) and actually grow the balls to also reprint Charlies best Mohammed Cartoons  ...even so i personally find the Danish collection  better, my still favorite: 

There should be a world wide contest started with a 1Mio Euro prize offered by France government for new Cartoons

Citizens in the free Western minded nations should all start to sport Mohammed Cartoons buttons and stickers ...and those aliens who had choses to living with us, who cant stand the sight and get upset with more then maybe a frown as a reaction, should be expelled to their original countires on the spot.

Citizens, who get all so outraged that as an result it ends up with cops to be called and a written offence (maybe a physical attack or damage to property happend) and of course cant not be expelled, should end up on a tight watch list and no-fly list and so on 

bbmike

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 07, 2015, 08:25:23 PM
because it was radical asshole fucktards that attacked a newspaper because of what they printed. thats an attack on the idea and right of freedom of speech.

These RAFs go after more than just newspapers. They hate more than just what gets printed. They need to be exterminated like the rats they are.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Bison

BanzaiCat

Quote from: LongBlade on January 07, 2015, 10:25:43 PM
I'm thinking my next dog needs to be named Mohammed.

"Mohamed the dog" has a nice ring to it.

I can yell at him when he poops on the floor. It'll be awesome.

Pooping on the floor is something they'll both no doubt have in common.

MikeGER

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

^ HAHAHAHAhahahahaha!!!  >:D

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

GDS_Starfury

Just a picture of a typical night at Mirths.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 08, 2015, 11:00:24 AM
http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image,29553/

please don't post the actual image here, tho

I'm not quite sure how that made it to the pages of the Onion. It's 100% true.

The best reaction to this is humor. Every publisher in the world needs to start posting offensive images of Mohamed - along with a few offensive images of other religions just to even the playing field.

No big whoop. We all laugh and move on.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Mr. Bigglesworth

I heard Mohammed was a cross dresser than invented the jihab to hide his kink. Child molester too, he married a 13 year old girl. How creepy is that?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on January 08, 2015, 01:05:23 PM
I heard Mohammed was a cross dresser than invented the jihab to hide his kink. Child molester too, he married a 13 year old girl. How creepy is that?

Certainly explains slaaks religious zeal...
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.