Welcome to Snowpocalypse 2015-16, y'all!

Started by JasonPratt, November 19, 2015, 12:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

I was coming from NYC. That should explain everything.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

panzerde

We have a couple of inches of slushy re-frozen stuff pretending to be snow too. Clearly time to uncrate the emergency liquor and bunker down for the season.

New neighbors are from California and their kids have never seen snow, which was cute. The dad was out diligently shoveling the small amount of slush from the driveway and walks, which of course no one else in the neighborhood was doing. Hell, it'll be 50 on Tuesday.

He looked so pleased with himself. I don't think he got that I was grinning not because of his kids and their first snowfall, but because I was imagining the look on his face the first time he needs to clear a foot of snow off of his driveway.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

MetalDog

He'll find out REAL fast the need for a snowblower or which kids will shovel for money in the neighborhood.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

panzerde

Yep, already planning to be over with the snowblower the first real snow. Might have to go over and teach him about throwing bags of rock salt in the bed of his pickup, too.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Barthheart

You 'Mericans are so cute with yer snow stories....  :2funny:

Gusington

Alcohol in Uggs should be a hawt chick thing.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on November 22, 2015, 08:20:17 PM
Alcohol in Uggs should be a hawt chick thing.

They are. Toonces just hasn't met Caitlyn Jenner personally yet.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Sir Slash

We have a similar problem here in Fla. this time of year. Shoveling Yankees off our driveways when the neighbors have Yard Sales. They're also wet and sticky.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Centurion40

'Toba plates.

Rear-ended though.  Probably not his fault.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Arctic Blast

Apparently there was a crash to the South involving a truck loaded with paint and another with paint thinner. It's nice when a spill cleans itself up.  :)