U.S. Space Force

Started by jomni, February 19, 2019, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm in. How's the retirement?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

RommelFox

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 19, 2019, 11:33:58 PM
I'm in. How's the retirement?

Admit it, you're in it for the spandex  :hide:
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

jomni

OMG there's a lot of memes on this going way back.
Am I pre-empting the Friday thread again by posting this music video?

Pete Dero

Dammit Carl!

This is the dumbest damn thing yet, and that is saying a lot.

JasonPratt

Quote from: jomni on February 20, 2019, 07:12:17 AM
OMG there's a lot of memes on this going way back.

That was so great! -- needs a Showa Era version though. (War of the Planets; the Mysterians; Godzilla vs Monster X; Destroy All Monsters)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

acctingman

This has to be the dumbest shit I've ever seen. How many people are truly suffering in our country and this hillbilly redneck wants to make sure the Skrulls or the Kree never invade our country. Jesus H Joseph and Mary....the US gov't (yes, a slight generalization) has to be the biggest fucking cesspool on this planet.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: acctingman on February 20, 2019, 09:34:28 AM
This has to be the dumbest shit I've ever seen. How many people are truly suffering in our country and this hillbilly redneck wants to make sure the Skrulls or the Kree never invade our country. Jesus H Joseph and Mary....the US gov't (yes, a slight generalization) has to be the biggest fucking cesspool on this planet.

Word.  I do disagree about him being a hillbilly redneck as those kinds of folks I can deal with (as they do comprise most of my family).  More like, "bloviating, Yankee carpetbagger," in my eyes.

Sir Slash

I'm thinking we can solve this problem if we just build, 'The Wall'. And make it really, really tall. 
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 20, 2019, 11:19:50 AM
I'm thinking we can solve this problem if we just build, 'The Wall'. And make it really, really tall.