Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

This whole Lithuania/Kaliningrad thing really is a lot more serious than one would see at first glance.

Lithuania and Poland are both NATO members.  If Russia tries to use force and strike at either of them that's Article 5 right there.  Then it's not just Russia vs. Ukraine.  It's Russia vs. 30 countries. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 21, 2022, 03:15:58 PM
I know.  <:-)  :bd:  :knuppel2:

I admit that I am getting tired of Russia acting like a little bitch all the time as things don't break their way.

Surely to God they realize that NATO airpower would pound their forces heavy weaponry in the Ukraine into tiny bits of useless lego within 2 days? There would be a 'Falaise Gap' like stampede of Russian forces running for their own border?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

even my wife is like, fuck these people let NATO loose.

Sir Slash

All we have to do is kick-in the front door and the whole rotten structure will fall down, right?  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

look at their track record so far in this conflict.

GDS_Starfury

so this is what its like to be in a russian ammo depot after it gets hit with missiles.
turn the sound down, its LOUD!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1539434541282168833

Gusington

Meanwhile, off the coast of Japan:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/22/asia/japan-russia-china-warships-intl-hnk-ml/index.html

You'd think the Russians would have learned from the last time they entered the Tsushima Strait  L:-)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

Quote from: Gusington on June 21, 2022, 02:32:26 PM
CNN has quoted the Kremlin announcing that the Geneva Convention does not apply to the American detainees they have.
Before I begin: Standard disclaimers about authoritarian governments following the law apply to what I am about to say.  With that disclaimer out of the way, the two Americans that were captured were fighting for an independent country and wearing an identifiable uniform of that country at the time of their capture (as evidenced by the post captured photos)  So unless the Russians have some other facts that they have not bothered to make available to the rest of the world, they are coverered by the Geneva Convention.  IMHO, what the Russians are doing by making these accusations is trying to increase the negotiating price for  the Americans (as well as score cheap propaganda points). 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

So by their logic, the Separatists forces fighting the Ukrainians are also NOT covered under the Geneva Convention, right? Seems only fair to me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on June 22, 2022, 08:26:29 AM
Meanwhile, off the coast of Japan:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/22/asia/japan-russia-china-warships-intl-hnk-ml/index.html

You'd think the Russians would have learned from the last time they entered the Tsushima Strait  L:-)

There is a lot of sabre rattling going on in the Pacific.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Russia is great at ignoring the law, facts, and history.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 22, 2022, 09:58:04 AM
So by their logic, the Separatists forces fighting the Ukrainians are also NOT covered under the Geneva Convention, right? Seems only fair to me.

By their logic, their logic only applies to others.

Head of RT (formerly known as Russia Today) Margarita Simonyan spread the new theme on state TV: there is no war in Ukraine, nor is there a special operation. There is a "civil war" between Russians & "anti-Russians. "Russia is "just helping."  :uglystupid2:

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1538863456656535552
https://www.thedailybeast.com/youll-never-guess-the-lie-putin-has-come-up-with-now

Old saying : if a Russian doesn't lie to you, it's only because he forgot  :).

GDS_Starfury

things are starting to get very sketchy!