White Plains, Oct 28, 1776

Started by MengJiao, April 24, 2023, 10:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

This isn't going too well.  The American defenses have been punctured but there's not much daylight left before the rain starts and casualties in the Kings (or as Americans said at the time "ministerial" army) army are
pretty high.  Still the Brits have Chatterton hill and can go for a marginal win maybe.  The Americans are holding well for the moment:

You cannot view this attachment.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on April 24, 2023, 10:01:27 AMThis isn't going too well.  The American defenses have been punctured but there's not much daylight left before the rain starts and casualties in the Kings (or as Americans said at the time "ministerial" army) army are
pretty high.  Still the Brits have Chatterton hill and can go for a marginal win maybe.  The Americans are holding well for the moment:

And no wonder...I haven't been retreating disrupted units!

bobarossa

Your Germantown AAR had a lot of disrupted units on front line too.  Has this 'bug' been hanging around that long? :grin:

MengJiao

Quote from: bobarossa on April 24, 2023, 01:58:24 PMYour Germantown AAR had a lot of disrupted units on front line too.  Has this 'bug' been hanging around that long? :grin:

Sadly, yes.  Well...things may go differently if I follow the rules, right?

W8taminute

I was beginning to wonder myself if there was a bug in the code.  Seems to be working as intended but yeah, you need to evacuate those disrupted units.  Those poor men!   :cool:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk