Manor Lords?

Started by Victor, December 20, 2022, 01:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Looking forward to Early Access today, believe in about an hour, although likely won't be able to play much this weekend.  City builder games usually don't last long with me, but based on all the early previews seems this "might" be finally the one that sticks with me, probably because of the time period as well.

Speculation is the cost being $44.99.  Since I have Gamepass, will be going that route.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on April 26, 2024, 07:40:23 AMI feel a 39.99.

Yep, just released at $39.99, but only $29.99 right now.  They speculated wrong:)

Gusington

Heh there is a user review posted already  :ROFL:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Actually make that...25 reviews already posted  :ROFL:  :ROFL:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Look at the hour counts. A lot of people received press or preview builds. I have, for instance nearly 7 hours in the game and feel like I could post some pretty detailed impressions.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

It's amazing how this game got into people's hands and thus on their minds. It's a testament to modern marketing.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

I am much better with the $29 price for EA.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

jamus34

I grabbed this on the HH city builder bundle. 3 games for $60 is a win
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I can futz with this coat of arms creator for hours.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd