Total Tank Generals

Started by Jarhead0331, March 30, 2023, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

This just launched today. Looks pretty elegant. I'm interested in the apparent moddability. In one of the videos I see a modern mod being showcased with helos and other advanced units.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1770050/Total_Tank_Generals/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

The YouTuber "Sherman" did a very good preview video of this game several months ago.  Looks like a pretty good casual WW2 game.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Just got my Steam notification...only 22-fiddy!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on March 30, 2023, 10:54:32 AMJust got my Steam notification...only 22-fiddy!

That's a steal!  All I have to do is stay sober half the day and I can afford that!

But can I do it....
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Groggy

Quote from: Gusington on March 30, 2023, 10:54:32 AMJust got my Steam notification...only 22-fiddy!

Reminds me of the old south park episode with Chef's parents:

"I ain't giving you no tree fiddy you goddamn loch ness monster! Get your own goddamn money!"
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'll help you out SirAndrew. I will donate the 5 hours a day I am sober if you want?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero

The Historical Gamer - First Look

FarAway Sooner

I played around with the Demo when it was posted here a month or two back, and was pleasantly surprised.  The introduction of Opportunity Fire to games in the classic Panzer General mode seems to add an interesting wrinkle.

It feels much like a Beer & Pretzels game, but with a few features that are pretty dramatically different.  I'll be curious to hear what people make of this game after a few playthroughs.  In particular, I'm excited to hear about replay value (whether from the original campaign or from the modding community).