Main Menu

SPQR - Telamon

Started by l'amour, September 10, 2015, 05:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l'amour

Hi!

I've started a thread at the Game Box following my play of Telemon from the SPQR Barbarian module.
Here is the link: http://thegamebox.gamesontables.com/index.php?topic=3185.msg59901#new

It's a large battle that sees the barbarians fighting off two Roman armies at the same time.

It's so large, in fact, that I ran out of rout markers and had to photoshop them in later. Not a joke.

See you there I hope x

bayonetbrant

that's kind of funny...  that's a lot of routs :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

l'amour

It's a beast. I don't know how GMT thought there was enough rout and cohesion markers in the box (I ran out of cohesion hit markers too). Maybe I'm just bad at war.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: l'amour on September 10, 2015, 07:10:27 PMIt's a beast. I don't know how GMT thought there was enough rout and cohesion markers in the box (I ran out of cohesion hit markers too). Maybe I'm just bad at war.

those aren't mutually exclusive conditions :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

l'amour

l'amour