The GrogHeads Fire Department

Started by BanzaiCat, August 17, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I've filmed a short intro and a Turn 1 video. Just need time to put them into the computer and get them edited/uploaded, and then I will post 'em in this thread. Will do more turns probably later tonight.

BanzaiCat

Update: I kept screwing up the rules pretty regularly so I decided to scrap the video and re-start it. I found that shooting a video by holding the camera in one hand and trying to play with the other, and trying to explain what's going on, means I missed several important rules here and there. I'd always remember and go back, but it kind of screwed up the flow of the episode. So, I'm going to re-start it.

I chose to play the Experienced version of the rules, and within that, the Veteran level. I might ramp it up to the Heroic level since I have five firefighters playing it, but I'll probably just stick with Veteran for the first incident or two and ramp it up after that. What I'm aiming at doing is, at least one playthrough for each map, which is about six or so if I remember right, with multiple videos per playthrough (possibly one video per one or two turns, so I can turn them around quickly).