Digital Gaming > Ally/Opponent Finder

Opponents Wanted forum?

(1/3) > >>

DicedT:
How about an Opponents Wanted sub-forum in the Computer Gaming forum? There are quite a few games I'd like to play by PBEM and online, and I suspect I'll find a more reliable - or less flaky - class of opponents than on places like the Matrix Games forums.

Personally, I'm interested in operational or strategic games such as Grigsby's War in the East, the new Decisive Battles: Case Blue, or the John Tiller Panzer campaigns series. I'm not such a fan of FPS and RTS, but maybe I just haven't played the right games or the right people.

Anyway, since we talk so much about games on Grogheads, we might as well help each other actually play them.

Michael

Nefaro:
I believe Longblade is considering it right now.   ;D

W8taminute:
I like this idea.  Makes the forums more organized plus it would be easier for grogs to hook up.  ;)

Rekim:
Fine idea about creating an forum area for Grog's to find opponents.

In the mean time; I'd be happy to volunteer for some PBeM action. War in the East, or Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy are a couple of titles that interest me. I have several other titles in my collection. Drop me a PM if you'd like to discuss.

bayonetbrant:

--- Quote from: W8taminute on July 17, 2012, 01:23:41 PM ---plus it would be easier for grogs to hook up.  ;)
--- End quote ---

Uh, didn't LB already point that one out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version