Going Olde School: Federation Commander

Started by LongBlade, August 23, 2012, 11:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

If you guys take anymore game pics, I'd love to see them.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on September 08, 2012, 02:08:27 PM
If you guys take anymore game pics, I'd love to see them.

I have some from earlier this week. Not much, just the final encounter, which turns out to be all of it.

I was planning on writing it up for the front page.

In fact, the fam just headed out for the mall. So that gives me some time to compile my thoughts and put something down.  Thanks for the ping :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Our last game was played with counters so I don't have any starship pr0n. However, I'll compensate you by taking a photo of my Constellation class Heavy Cruiser. It's not finished yet but is coming along nicely.

I took a couple more but haven't had the chance to look them over and crop them. Gotta run now. Will try to post more later tonight.

mirth

Quote from: LongBlade on September 08, 2012, 06:20:43 PM
Our last game was played with counters so I don't have any starship pr0n. However, I'll compensate you by taking a photo of my Constellation class Heavy Cruiser. It's not finished yet but is coming along nicely.

I took a couple more but haven't had the chance to look them over and crop them. Gotta run now. Will try to post more later tonight.

Awesome shot! Thanks for posting.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

You're welcome.

Unfortunately the other images are all blurry. I may have to shoot some more later.

Martok

Quote from: LongBlade on September 08, 2012, 06:20:43 PM

Ooh, pretty! 

Seriously, LB, she looks good.  8) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces