Kingdom of Heaven (cavalry charge)

Started by nevermore, February 05, 2013, 05:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

Kingdom of Heaven (cavalry charge)

After watching the movie so many times we thought why not game it ... heres the cavalry charge from the "Kingdom of Heaven" the wargame ..."LIGHTS"  "CAMERA"  "ACTION"

Godfrey of Ibelin - I once fought two days with an arrow through my testicle.

free image hosting

Godfrey of Ibelin - Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong; that is your oath. [Slaps Balian] And that is so you remember it. Rise a knight, and Baron of Ibelin.

photo sharing sites

Godfrey of Ibelin - Jerusalem is easy to find, go to where the men speak Italian, then continue until they speak something else.

host images

King Baldwin IV - Come forward. I am glad to meet Godfrey's son. He was one of my greatest teachers. He was there when, playing with the other boys, my arm was cut. And it was he, not my father's physicians, who noticed that I felt no pain. He wept when he gave my father the news, that I was a leper.

pic hosting

Godfrey of Ibelin - A new world. A better world than has ever been seen. There, you are not what you are born but what you have it in yourself to be. A kingdom of conscience, of peace instead of war, love instead of hate. That is what lies in the end of a crusade. A kingdom of heaven.

image ru

Hospitaller: - So how find you Jerusalem?

host images

Tiberias: - May God be with you, he's no longer with me.

photo sharing

King Baldwin IV - The Saracens say that this disease is God's vengeance against the vanity of our kingdom. As wretched as I am, these Arabs believe that the chastisement that awaits me in hell is far more severe and lasting. If that's true, I call it unfair.

image ru

Hospitaller - If the ribs are broken, the marrow will enter the blood and you will develop fever and die or a cyst will form and you will live. You're in God's hands now.

Balian of Ibelin - If this is the Kingdom of Heaven, let God do with it as he will.

Tons more photos uploaded of the charge on the main website (in fact 53 photos) ... "God wills it" ..enjoy.

http://grimsbywargamessociety.webs.com/

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

very impressive display

and much more exciting than the actual movie, which was interminably slow and was the source of a great nap
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers