The club house pictures

Started by nevermore, March 02, 2013, 05:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

The building is owned by the club, we have a toilet but did'nt think i should take a picture of that,
place is very friendly plenty of banter and is open to invites for others to visit the club and wargame free of charge, just pm me and arrange.

The club house upper floor

3 Tables on the upper floor, the tables can also be connected up to present a large 32 foot long by 6 foot wide.

free image hosting

Each table also has sections underneath, with other table boards and general scenary

image hosting

ECW game in 15mm

upload pics

All 3 tables are 6 foot wide, this is 18 foot long with a ACW game on

pic upload

Upper floor shelves, just a pick and mix for a table

Upperfloor, again trees buildings walls ect.

upload pic

Another upperfloor,many types of boards just slot into shelves, so you can create what you want
as roads fields and hills are already fixed on, the desert ones and WW1 trench sections are under
the tables

upload photos

Another section of shelves on the upper floor

upload pic

Lower floor Napoleonic game, table 22 foot long by 6 foot wide, shelves and buildings fix underneath table also.

OK lower floor more shelves and more buildings mostly 25mm

upload photos

more shelves with more boards again create what you want, all board are 2foot square

free image hosting

Kitchen with more shelves for fantasy stuff, tables are for card games ect.

free image hosting

Kitchen, food yummy stuff to eat and brews, bit like a shop with mars bars and cans.

picture sharing

Better pic of kitchen

upload

Barthheart

What a great club house!  :o
And you say the club owns it. Man, colour me all kinds of green with envy..........

undercovergeek

holy crap - you bought a house for the club - thats excellent!

bayonetbrant

wow.  It's like CABS without the soccer guys sharing the building :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

Excuse me while I clean the drool off my keyboard.   ;D  That is a great looking setup you have, thanks for sharing the pictures!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

nevermore

Anybody want a game please feel free to arrange, thanx for the feedback, the story goes the older guys got so fed up playing at pubs that one came up and said lets buy a old building and do the place up, they got it for 8 grand , games on a Monday night, fantasy Tuesday, Thursday is board and card games, weekends are free which is nice if some guys can't make the Week days...the club pays for itself and we tend to bond well, great bunch of guys lots of banter and trips are also arranged to visit places, Waterloo in August (can't wait)

undercovergeek

mirth

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 02, 2013, 10:26:54 AM
Fk it, im moving to Grimsby

Me too. Let's share a flat.

Thanks for posting the pics nevermore.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

TheCommandTent

Quote from: mirth on March 02, 2013, 12:01:25 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 02, 2013, 10:26:54 AM
Fk it, im moving to Grimsby

Me too. Let's share a flat.

Thanks for posting the pics nevermore.

I tired to talk my wife into moving there as well but she fails to see a 'valid' reason to.  I even showed her the pictures!  ;D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

undercovergeek

under the right circumstances and in a parallel universe youd never get me out of the place

Con

Great setup...with plenty of room for upgrading the kitchen to a proper bar with beer on taps and plenty of salty deep fried snacks which are like healthfood for wargamers!

Con

Arctic Blast

That's absolutely glorious. I'd set up a cot and never leave.

besilarius

When the Grogheads stock splits two for one, we should use this as a template for the recroom at Chez Grog.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.