Space Marine 40K Multi CoOp - Success is measured in blood

Started by PanzersEast, November 23, 2012, 10:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Nefaro on November 26, 2012, 11:30:31 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on November 26, 2012, 02:46:46 PM
The Taint function is awesome. Russ' balls!

I'm not really sure of what you speak.  But a "Taint function" sounds horrific.  Just horrific! 

Chaos Rising had a wonderful addition to gameplay called "Taint." If you didn't successfully complete some missions you might accumulate Taint. Some of the equipment you unlocked was tainted - if you used it you accumulated Taint.

Taint could be reduced, but it was really, really difficult. It was possible to succeed without using tainted objects, but it was really difficult.

The extra dimension of Taint moved the Dawn of War 2 series from good to great. They should add it to every game from here on out. It was even possible to become fully tainted and turn into a Chaos Marine, if that's what you wanted.

Hands down the Chaos Rising game was the finest of the series.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^^I concur with LB, Chaos Rising truly was the greatest in the series.

^^^Sounds great Gus.  I'm thinking probably this friday or saturday night but I have some time tomorrow (wednesday) evening as well.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

During the week is rough for me but you have a definite date/time in mind I am flexible. I am around on most weekend evenings on the later side EST. This coming weekend I am around Friday night but not Saturday night...Saturday night is tbe NYC Craft Beer Festival :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd