NCC-1701

Started by JudgeDredd, August 29, 2019, 03:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JudgeDredd

Thanks

It occurred to me because I had the flash on, the pre-shading I had put a lot of effort into wasn't showing - so here it is

Alba gu' brath

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

airboy

The big pictures are very impressive.  Fine work!

DoctorQuest

:bd:

Very nicely done!
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

SirAndrewD

Great work!

I still need to do a TOS Enterprise kit.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

bbmike

Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 29, 2019, 07:55:53 PM
Great work!

I still need to do a TOS Enterprise kit.

Yes. You do.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

SirAndrewD

Quote from: bbmike on August 29, 2019, 08:21:10 PM

Yes. You do.

I'm still obsessed with doing to Polar Lights kit above all others, so I hold off and hold off.

I'm trying to get back into scale modeling in general, haven't built anything in an age.   I'm looking for ship kits and just haven't run across anything that has caught my fancy, too much WW2 stuff when I'm really more into the older designs.  And sadly, all my supplies have to be bought online.  There's not a decent hobby store within 80 miles of me. 

I really miss living across the street from a Hobbytown USA where I could just take a 2 minute drive and come home with all the kits and supplies I wanted.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JudgeDredd

Thank you.

I do all my shopping online now...we haven't had a model store around us for 10 years or more. nothing wrong with a bit of online shopping  :bd:
Alba gu' brath

Anguille