Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: For FRIDAY
Last post by Destraex - Today at 06:31:34 PM
Quote from: Phantom on Today at 06:44:14 AMBoard gaming - finishing off an excellent game of Colonial Twilight then the difficult choice of whether to establish Great Britain as a republic with Cruel Necessity or just blow shit up with Panzer Command. Decisions, decisions...

Are these all solo games or are you attending a home to play with a group of friends?
Computer Gaming / Re: Sins Of a Solar Empire 2
Last post by Destraex - Today at 06:27:03 PM
The devs are pretty dedicated and interact with the community daily. I have had a fair amount of interaction with them.
They are definitely hard at work on sins2 from what I have seen. The game is already very polished and just needs a final third faction to complete it as far as I know. That faction is though due out later this year. It is tending to take them 6 months to a year per faction.
It should be noted that the developers do interact on their forums but interact more apparently on their discord server.

I am betting that once this last faction (the advent) are released the game will almost be ready to release.

I have not kept up with sins2 since the Vasari came out some months ago though.

I should also note that the developers do seem unlike homeworld3 to be a lot of the same sins1 ironclad games developers. I recognise a lot of the names. Blair Fraser and his brother Iirc, Yarlen etc. I think the hey might be a Canadian studio?

From what I have seen the devs are very well grounded and not much phases them or rattles them. They just carry on at their own pace and always seem to be polite and professional. A pretty impressive team if you ask me.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Clarckson's Farm
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Today at 06:22:08 PM
watch it, its pretty damn good.
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Today at 06:21:30 PM
I wonder how much of a resource draw all of this is for the soviets.
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 05:26:46 PM
I came here specifically to report on the new CrudeCopeCages.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Clarckson's Farm
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 05:20:06 PM
I read that as "Clackon's Farm" and thought, shouldn't that be Klackon? Or is it Klackon? Anyway, a Master of Magic humor webseries sounds like it could b..........

...oh. Duh.
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Today at 04:26:02 PM
supersize cope cages

Computer Gaming / Re: For FRIDAY
Last post by Anguille - Today at 04:13:32 PM
Mostly:

- Horizon
- Star Trek infinite
- Stellaris

And I am giving a new attempt at Fields of Glory Empire with Carthage. I wish I wasn't that lazy to read the manual.
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Today at 03:55:30 PM
speaking of clearing the skys, everything old is new again:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1784284015568015548