Walking Dead Season 5

Started by OJsDad, September 09, 2014, 02:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

Trailer for the upcoming Season

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

TacticalWargames

GDS_Starfury

so who do ya think is going to die first tonight?   :D
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

aaaaaannnnndddddddd away we go!  O0

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

I see a jump straight to Negan.

GDS_Starfury

undercovergeek

just finished series four on Netflix - totally unbelievable - love this programme

post no spoilers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

Silent Disapproval Robot

Don't worry, they were only red-shirts.  "Hey!  Several main characters and a bunch of people we haven't even seen before are in a perilous situation (tm).  Wonder who's gonna snuff it?"

OJsDad

I call dibs on being on Team Carol. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

BanzaiCat

Just watched Season 4 myself on Netflix, but I'm not going to watch it Sunday nights. I'll wait until next year for Season 5 to get posted to Netflix.

Meanwhile, there's Walking Dead comics to read. The comics are better than the series, folks. At least IMO. The series is awesome though, don't get me wrong. So much more happening there that are not in the series (like Rick losing a hand to the Governor).