IRL (In Real Life) > Music, TV, Movies

The Book of Boba Fett

<< < (2/19) > >>

al_infierno:
Why a "book"?  When has a Star Wars movie ever been referred to or thought of as a "book"?  I guess "Saga of Boba Fett" doesn't quite roll of the tongue.

I dunno.  Personally, nothing that Disney or Marvel puts out excites me, and things like the generic title just reek of "creative decisions by committee" to me.  I hope to be proven wrong and learn it's really good, though.

Gusington:
Did you watch the Mandalorian?

MengJiao:

--- Quote from: Gusington on November 02, 2021, 06:17:08 AM ---Did you watch the Mandalorian?

--- End quote ---

I did.  Pretty good.  Sort of like Firefly only a lot better.  More deeply atmospheric than say Agents of Shield, which was maybe too tongue-in-cheeky or arch.  I agree the Marvel stuff is a bit over-mixed
but the Star Wars things lately seem okay.  Not the movies (which are kind of infantile)...

Gusington:
The one recent movie that I really enjoyed was Rogue One. But I have enjoyed The Mandalorian more and have  very high expections for Book of Boba Fett.

Jarhead0331:

--- Quote from: Gusington on November 02, 2021, 08:04:36 AM ---The one recent movie that I really enjoyed was Rogue One. But I have enjoyed The Mandalorian more and have  very high expections for Book of Boba Fett.

--- End quote ---

Solo was very good. Although very brief, the trench warfare scene with regular imperial infantry was phenomenal and exactly the dark authentic direction I think Star Wars needs to take.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version