The Book of Boba Fett

Started by Jarhead0331, November 01, 2021, 10:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

no need,  I can already confirm your a healthy asshole.   O:-)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

^Wow. To the retort and to the Obi Wan announcement.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 11, 2022, 06:57:11 AM
Don't count Cad Bane out yet. Someone online pointed out that there was still a light shining on his implants or indicator panel or something (I'd have to go back and watch the scene). Could mean he will be back with more augments later on.

I noticed that too.  I shouted at the screen "You should keep on stabbing him over 100 times with your gadderfi stick to make sure that POS is dead."

I haven't hated a tv character this much since little finger in game of thrones.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

al_infierno

Pretty cool that they got McGregor to reprise Obi-Wan.  I didn't detect any sort of plot to speak of through that trailer, but that's always hard to truly judge.  I hope they aim their sights a bit higher than "this will make money because it's Star Wars" this time around.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

GDS_Starfury

this will link into Star Wars Rebels a lot and tie up a lot of post order 66 threads.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

Heh GoT's Little Finger was such a prick...pun intended

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: al_infierno on March 09, 2022, 03:50:36 PM
Pretty cool that they got McGregor to reprise Obi-Wan.  I didn't detect any sort of plot to speak of through that trailer, but that's always hard to truly judge.  I hope they aim their sights a bit higher than "this will make money because it's Star Wars" this time around.

Well, they're in a good position where they don't really have to tell much of the plot.  People are going to watch this anyway. 

I mean, hell if all they showed was Obi-Wan taking a crap in a cave on the trailer that wouldn't dissuade me.  They had me at Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

They had me at MacGregor...not so much Christensen.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on March 09, 2022, 07:48:14 PM
not so much Christensen.

I'm looking forward to him hopefully redeeming himself from the prequels. 

He's a better actor than he showed there. 

McGregor is of course gold as Obi-Wan.  He's more the character for me by far than Alec Guinness is, and that's saying something.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Anakin in Clone Wars is awesome.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 09, 2022, 08:47:57 PM
Anakin in Clone Wars is awesome.

Indeed.  Matt Lanter a great job adding little hints of Vader's voice and inflections into his portrayal as the show went along.  Great job with the animators too giving Anakin lots of Vader's physical mannerisms.

Definitely more what I'd hoped for in the films.

Sir Slash

And to keep Star happy, I hope they throw-in his twin brother Jar Jar Binks. Meesa countin on it.  :hug:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

in what universe does that abomination of cgi bullshit make anyone happy

Sir Slash

Well, I thought he was cute. No, wait. That was Natalie Portman.  #:-)  Sorry, DIS-regard.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.