WDS...American Civil War 4.02 updates

Started by Rayfer, May 12, 2023, 01:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Updating my WDS American Civil War games to version 4.02.  Changelog mentions adding a 'roaming mode'.  What is that?  Thanks.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Rayfer on May 12, 2023, 01:46:35 PMUpdating my WDS American Civil War games to version 4.02.  Changelog mentions adding a 'roaming mode'.  What is that?  Thanks.

It was explained this way somewhere....

Another feature that I think is often overlooked is "Roaming Mode" while in the game hit the R key and you can then glide around the map, and as you rest the mouse on a hex those details are displayed...this allows you to view the details of an entire line for example without any mouse clicks.

Rayfer

Anyone else having this 4.02 update issue....the 'highlite fixed units' button no longer works. 

Strela

You're right. Let me talk to the programmers.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rayfer

Quote from: Strela on May 13, 2023, 04:41:58 PMYou're right. Let me talk to the programmers.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks....! It may seem trivial but I use it often, especially in big battles like Shiloh where the Union starts out with a lot of fixed units.

rahamy

Quote from: Rayfer on May 13, 2023, 08:42:29 PMThanks....! It may seem trivial but I use it often, especially in big battles like Shiloh where the Union starts out with a lot of fixed units.

The Menu option still works, to tied you over till 4.03 comes out. We'll likely that have that out later this summer.
Wargame Design Studio
Operations Manager
https://wargameds.com/