World At War 85 - Storming the Gap Funded in 24 Hours Now On Kickstarter

Started by Thrawn, February 05, 2019, 04:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrawn

World At War 85 is now live on Kickstarter.

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lnlp/storming-the-gap-world-at-war-85?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=World%20At%20War%20%5C

Also available through the Kickstarter are the rules you can download and the World At War 85 Starter Kit,

Barthheart

Crossroads

Backed. C'mon guys, join in, I want those Fulda Gap stretch goal maps  O:-)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Yskonyn

I had planned to, but I wont. Other priorities need my funds.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

Crossroads

Goal met!  :clap: :hug:

It was at $17,895 so I added an additional $15 for a coffee mug, HERE WE GO  \m/

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Thrawn

In the last 48 hours we have funded our Storming the Gap game on Kickstarter and UNLOCKED Stretch Goals 1, 2 and 3.

Check it out at https://goo.gl/83Y5yR

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Thrawn

Well, Guys you did it again another 72 hours into our Kickstarter and Stretch Goal 4 Strike Force Novel is UNLOCKED. We are also only another $1,800+ away from unlocking the next Stretch Goal 5. So this might be a double bless day. Stretch Goal 5 is the 8 piece Fulda Gap map.

Check out our Kickstarter at https://goo.gl/83Y5yR

Barthheart

Crossroads

Quote from: Barthheart on February 08, 2019, 11:16:24 AM
Stretch Goal #5 reached already!  :bd:

8 map Fulda Gap!!!  :D

This will be quite a monster of a game once it ships out :dreamer:

Barthheart

Stretch goal #6 crossed. More units and scenario for playing on the Fulda Map!
:D

O0

Crossroads

Wonder what the secret stretch goal will be. Hex shaped beer coasters, me hopes !!  :buck2:

Barthheart

Stretch goal #7 reached. New scenario using all the bits from SG 5 & 6 "Hold the damn line!" NATO counter attack around the Fulda Gap.

Yskonyn

Ugh... Just when I don't have cash for another KS, this one's absolutely stuffed with content...  ::)