Consulate Crisis Combat Mission AAR Update

Started by IICptMillerII, September 10, 2019, 08:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IICptMillerII

An update for those of you following my AAR posted to the front page:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to finish this AAR until later this year. I'm going to be away for the next few months. I did my damnedest to get this finished before I had to leave, but in the end there just wasn't enough time.

However, I fully plan on finishing this AAR when I return. The good news is that there shouldn't be too many more updates until we reach the conclusion, so when I get back I should be able to bang out the last few parts. Additionally, there are a few updates that have yet to be posted to the front page, though those should be up soon.

Apologies for the unexpected mid-AAR cliffhanger.

IICptMillerII

Just wanted to pop in and give a quick update. This AAR isn't dead. I'm back among the living though I have very little free time at the moment, and I currently don't have the files for this AAR with me. I may be able to get them next month, but if not the AAR will not resume until the Spring. Apologies to those who are eagerly awaiting the next update. I hope that knowing the AAR is not dead and just on hiatus is some consolation.  I'm excited to get back to this when I get the chance, especially now that C:MO has been released.