Washington Code Talkers?

Started by steve58, July 13, 2020, 03:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

My vote is for, "The Washington Redskin-Potatoes". That way they won't have to change anything. Just add a potato.  :bd:  They can even keep the logo, just give the Disenfranchised Native American a potato in his mouth. Too easy for Washington D.C. certainly without a Congressional Committee to study the issue for a decade or two, but who gets offended by potatoes?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

em2nought

They might as well get rid of the "Washington" while they're at it because they'll be coming for him too.  :uglystupid2:
Stolen elections have consequences.

Destraex

As an Aussie that follows US Football, I really loved the Redskin logo. It captures the imagination. The fact that people barrack for them, should have alerted them to the fact that the team was proud of the Indian Warriors and their people. Not the opposite.

In the mean time here in Australia.

Our "Captain Cook" hotel got it's name changed by the new owners to "the captain".
Our "Coon Cheese" brand is having it's name changed.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

Quote from: bobarossa on July 23, 2020, 08:16:38 PM
Or if the price is too high, they could have a joint sponsorship.  The Washington Fed-UPS

I lol'd WAY too hard at that!  :notworthy:

As things stand, though, what even are they going to be? The Washington Washingtons??

Quote from: em2nought on July 24, 2020, 12:19:43 AM
They might as well get rid of the "Washington" while they're at it because they'll be coming for him too.  :uglystupid2:

Ah, right, true, nevermind.  :crazy2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!