One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

The bricks one is pretty alright.  Alice in Chains is an all timer  :notworthy:
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

QuoteRecently researchers tried to determine the effects of marijuana on various abilities to navigate. For test subjects they chose the Arctic tern, a bird that makes a prodigious yearly migration that spans over 18,000 miles round trip. The plan was to feed the birds food laced with THC and then measure how far off course the banded birds flew. Unfortunately the lab assistant was new at the job and did not account for a control group. That's right.He left no tern unstoned.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

^ oh good lord! No tern unstoned  :DD he hates us all!!!!!!!

Quote from: Barthheart on February 27, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

That's funny  :2funny:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

QuoteVan Gogh's Family Tree

- His dizzy aunt - Verti Gogh

- The brother who ate prunes - Gotta Gogh

- The brother who worked at a convenience store - Stop an Gogh

- The grandfather from Yugoslavia - U Gogh

- The cousin from Illinois - Chica Gogh

- His magician uncle - Where-diddy Gogh

- His Mexican cousin - A mee Gogh

- The Mexican cousin's American half-brother - Ring Gogh

- The nephew who drove a stage coach - Wells-far Gogh

- The constipated uncle - Cant Gogh

- The ballroom dancing aunt - Tang Gogh

- The bird lover uncle - Flaming Gogh

- His nephew psychoanalyst - E Gogh

- The fruit loving cousin - Man Gogh

- An aunt who taught positive thinking - Way-to Gogh

- The little bouncy nephew - Poe Gogh

- A sister who loved disco - Go Gogh

- And his niece who traveled the country in a van - Winnie Bay Gogh

Staggerwing

And when they all piled into the turbo-charged 14 passenger Chevy with the artist's first name painted on each side to race off down the streets all the neighbors would shout out:

"Look at that Vincent Van Gogh!"
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Staggerwing

Oh, by the way, Vincent's last name is actually pronounced with a hard 'gh' much like the way a Scot pronounces 'Loch'.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys