Friday, Shut Your Mouth

Started by Dammit Carl!, September 02, 2022, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Eh, I'm on an oldies kick - but it's sobering when "oldies," are the things you grooved to as a kid.  I kinda get where Boomers are at musically, to be honest.

Anyhoo, still on my 7DtD nonsense and am really staring to appreciate the "building" bits of things here.  Quite the rabbit hole.

Rock on my dudes, and stay excellent to each other!

Gusington

Just about to wrap up my Attila: Total War campaign as the Tuareg in the 634: Fire and Swords mod, with a victory!

Crusader Kings III beckons, as does V Rising and King Arthur: A Knight's Tale - as the summer heat has finally broke and it is feeling very autumnal here in Orange County, NY.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Regiments and Graviteam Mius Front.

Knew the song but I had no idea about the name of the artist.

Wolfe1759

Rock on Dammit Carl! Cracking track from my youth - good choice  :)

As to games I'm continuing an umpteenth play of Torchlight 2 with a few mods. Also probably starting the tutorial again with Old World and I really do have to learn how to play Shadow Empire.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

SirAndrewD

I'll be taking the Mirage F1 for a spin in DCS.  See how bad I get my arse handed to me on the Cold War server.

Beyond that I still have a buttload of planes I need to reprogram for my new Virpil boxes.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

solops

Shadow Empire
Possibly TW Warhammer 3 Immortal Empires, if I can get it to stop crashing.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

solops

Quote from: Wolfe1759 on September 02, 2022, 04:55:30 PM

As to games I'm continuing an umpteenth play of Torchlight 2 with a few mods. Also probably starting the tutorial again with Old World and I really do have to learn how to play Shadow Empire.

What mods?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

CJReich46

I know of one mod if it's still in workshop - Respec. Something that permits you to respec your character should you botch it up (as I tend to do  :-[ ) or at least buy a potion that permits it.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Wolfe1759

Quote from: solops on September 02, 2022, 05:20:01 PM

What mods?

Torchlight II Essentials mod which I believe combines c80 individual mods in one pack.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Tanaka

Went old school this weekend playing MOM Caster of Magic Windows and Remnants of the Precursors (MOO1). Also new patch 1.03 for SCACW such a great game.

Plus just started a new SCWAW PBEM which my opponent might put on YT.

Destraex

Still on AOE IV.
Finished all masteries except the chinese and russians. So onto them. Also got my gold medal on the basic combat challenge to get my pegasus mermaid thing for to decorate my in game town hall. yay!
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"