Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

But the show was cancelled after #11.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

have any of you recently walked into a Lego store at the mall?
$700.00 Star Destroyer kits that you need a garage for.
$800.00 AT-AT
$800.00 Falcon
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

I get the catalogues every month. My kids have outgrown building them with me but I may get the AT-AT for myself. We still have 5-6 unbuilt sets, including at least one Star Wars set :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

where do you have the space?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

I can make some.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

with your wifes permission?

Gusington

I have my 'thangs,' The Wife has hers.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

:o  Does Legos have an Adult version of their toys? Or is that, 'Snap-On Tools'?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

its cute how Gus thinks his wife would be fine with a three foot Star Destroyer in the house.

Gusington

^We already have a Star Destroyer. It's not put together, though. The plan was to assemble it with my younger daughter and then hang it with fishing line from her ceiling. One day, with more time.

For me, I'd love to get the AT-AT, but that will have to be when I retire and have the time since I will probably be assembling it alone :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

was your plan to crush your daughter?

Gusington

Of course. Don't tell anyone.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I would make sure to plug that Exhaust Port else there could be trouble. Just saying.  ::)

Gusington

Keep your mits away from my daughter's exhaust port.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd