The Search Button on this Forum

Started by FarAway Sooner, July 06, 2023, 09:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarAway Sooner

Am I the only one who's never able to find a result when I use the "Search" button on any of these forums?  Searches on simple things like "Stellaris" or "Warhammer" yield nothing.  I've had this problem ever since I came to the forum, but finally felt like asking for help.

Thoughts?

Gusington

What browser are you using? I am using Chrome right now, just did a search for your handle and up popped 100s of results.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Every time I press search, I find horrible answers in the bowels of a dark cavern with wrong angles and books that tell me secrets I wish I had not learned. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

FarAway Sooner

I'm also using Chrome. 

It sounds like Sir Andrew is using the same, but with the Lovecraftian extension.

Gusington

Andrew is seeing proper operation of the search  :tophat:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Millipede

For whatever it's worth, I use FireFox and just searched for "Stellaris" which generated 300+ results. :headscratch:  :beermug[1]:

FarAway Sooner

That's really bizarre.  It now works for me.  After like 5 years.

Is this some sort of Rookie Hazing Ritual that I failed to expose myself to when I was first admitted onto this forum after the old Wargamer forum changed ownership?  Or am I really left to wonder whether I'm just dumber than a box of rocks?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd