Alien: Covenant

Started by mirth, November 24, 2016, 09:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

He's beautiful Gus. He doesn't look Swiss though. Where's the keg? Sorry about the Rottie. I had to put down a couple of my pugs when they got to that time and it's a real bitch to deal with. I wouldn't let the vet bury them. I took them home where they would always be close. Dogs are such good friends, unlike cats who would happily smother us all with pillows in our sleep at night if they could figure-out how to use the can opener. Next time I got a cold one close by, I'll hoist it for Clyde.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

If you're not quick he'll hoist it for you...he's a food/drink thief.

Hoping to catch Covenant in the theater this weekend.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

Looks like a great dog Gus.  Is that an actual picture of him.  Where did you find him. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

Not actual but he is identical to that image. There are not a lot of breeders in the NE - we found an excellent one in rural PA. Con has a Swiss Mountain Dog and helped me out with a lot of info on them when we were researching.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If you have papers on him he could be worth a goldmine. Especially if you want to breed him. I did very well for about 25 years breeding pugs and selling the pups. It was a lot of work but I liked it a hell of a lot more than a second, second job.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

This is much better than talking about the movie  O0
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MikeGER

Quote from: mirth on May 30, 2017, 09:44:42 AM

...until Ghosty tells us the flaws of canine in general and of Swiss Mountain Dogs especially ^-^

Gusington

Hahaha!

We considered it but sticking to her base female instinct, The Wife had Clyde snipped a year ago.

Like all who have come before, his balls are on the mantle.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: MikeGER on May 30, 2017, 09:49:59 AM

...until Ghosty tells us the flaws of canine in general and of Swiss Mountain Dogs especially ^-^

Well, the problem is that in America most Swiss Mountain Dogs aren't actually Swiss at all. They're just cheap Bolivian knock-offs....
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Steelgrave

Quote from: MikeGER on May 30, 2017, 09:49:59 AM

Bwahahaha!!! You know it's coming.

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on May 30, 2017, 09:53:39 AM
We considered it but sticking to her base female instinct, The Wife had Clyde snipped a year ago.

Like all who have come before, his balls are on the mantle.

The missus does like her trophies.

Con

Quote from: Gusington on May 30, 2017, 09:08:07 AM
Not actual but he is identical to that image. There are not a lot of breeders in the NE - we found an excellent one in rural PA. Con has a Swiss Mountain Dog and helped me out with a lot of info on them when we were researching.
Our big guy unfortunately passed away last year. That was a very tough day. But we are getting a new swissy puppy (genuine and not some cheap Bolivian knock off) on June 10th.

I will post some pics when we get it and the puppy is available for rent if anyone needs a chick magnet. Mirth though would need to be covered in puppies before a girl looks at him

mirth

Quote from: Con on May 30, 2017, 10:43:41 AM
I will post some pics when we get it and the puppy is available for rent if anyone needs a chick magnet. Mirth though would need to be covered in puppies before a girl looks at him

Looks at me without vomiting.

MikeGER

Quote from: mirth on May 30, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

Well, the problem is that in America most Swiss Mountain Dogs aren't actually Swiss at all. They're just cheap Bolivian knock-offs....

JP mode on*

but in the book are written  Exodus 11:7

'But against any of the sons of Israel a dog will not even bark, whether against man or beast, that you may understand how the LORD makes a distinction between Egypt and Israel.'

wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations

wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis
wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis

wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis wall-o-text elucidations wall-o-text exegesis
...which leads us to the sentiment:

and Gus is a son of Israel ...isn't it ? and so all is good  O0 

JP mode off*
;) ;) ;)

Gusington

This thread has taken a fantastic turn.

Con is not kidding about these dogs being chick magnets. When I walk him by myself - even when he is full grown - chicks on bikes, chicks in cars, chicks running - they come out of the woodwork. And he loves it...as do I. Problem is, he is way better looking than me, as our other dog also was.

I could have used a dog like this 20 years ago.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd