Steam Autumn Sale 2023

Started by steve58, November 20, 2023, 03:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Starts tomorrow.  Starfield is supposed to be discounted.   Starts ~1pm ET.

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Forgot all about this. Thank you!

*wallet screams*

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Grim.Reaper

One more sale coming after the autumn sale....not a real big deal for me as I can't recall the last steam sale that really had anything cheap that you can't get in periodic other sales or something I don't already have.

Autumn Sale: November 21 - 28 (major seasonal sale)
Winter Sale: December 21 - January 4, 2024 (major seasonal sale)

W8taminute

I'll keep my eyes open but I'm with Grim.   :peace:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

steve58

Sale looking pretty anemic.  Gone are the days of a really good Steam sale. 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

One or two items are at a price point that I consider attractive otherwise my backlog looms
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

My backlog is always looming and spoiling my fun. Stupid backlog.

:emporerslightning:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Redwolf

DCS planes are only 50% off, not 60% like in the second to last sale.

My life is ruined.

CptHowdy

have finally gotten around to picking up cyberpunk 2077 and its dlc. also picked up a game called football coach: college dynasty. nice little game if you are into college football and like building a program through recruiting.

Grim.Reaper

If history is correct, I assume we are likely to see Matrix holiday sale start today, although hasn't been any mention.  Regardless, likely not a lot for me to pick up there either as I don't think these has been many major releases this year, that I haven't already picked up.

It's sad when these sales start to get boring, I remember the days when I was much more excited for these things:(

EDIT: It is now live.

https://www.matrixgames.com/inventory/special

nelmsm

Well I picked up Farthest Frontier.  Not that I'll probably play it much but I just felt compelled to.  LOL  I think between computer and board war games I have an addiction!

Gusington

I am loitering with intent around Total Tank Generals and Omerta City of Gangsters gold edition.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd