War of the Roses Trailer

Started by LongBlade, June 01, 2012, 12:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Toonces

If you have an in on the beta test for this, or if you get some sort of preview deal, please think of your old friend Toonces...I can honestly say I am truly looking forward to this game!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

LongBlade

Quote from: Toonces on June 06, 2012, 01:19:36 AM
If you have an in on the beta test for this, or if you get some sort of preview deal, please think of your old friend Toonces...I can honestly say I am truly looking forward to this game!

I'll see what I can do. Just be sure to ping me via PM if you start to see news on this and I haven't contacted you. ;)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

I would jump all over this if there was a single player component.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on June 06, 2012, 09:22:32 AM

+1
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on June 06, 2012, 09:22:32 AM

I believe there is some kind of single player mode, but seems like it might not be that robust.  Haven't seen all the details, but seen it hinted over at the official forums.

Gusington

^Oh yeah? I wonder if the SP mode is just tutorials and training scenarios...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd