Crusader Kings II -- 75% off @ Steam until 10am PT June 11

Started by steve58, June 10, 2012, 03:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^Yeah there's that. The music DLCs came with what I bought and the tracks were noticeably good.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Thanks Gus.  I think I'll pick it up then when Sword of Islam is released. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

If I can pencil it in, I want to get in a practice campaign as a non-Muslim, and then once I have broken the game in some I will then try a Muslim campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

I caved in as well and bought the "Crusader Kings 2 Complete Collection", with the soon to be released "Completer collection", "Completest Collection", "Ultimate", "Ultimater", "Ultimatest",
"Ultimatester", etc... :P (It's Paradox you know...)

Quite annoyed that in the ruler designer you can't pick Jewish as faith, despite various important Jewish persona around that time including the Khazar Empire. :(

Gusington

No Jewish selection eh? That does kinda suck. Maybe it will change for the More Gooder Collection due out in a few months.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Quote from: Gusington on June 11, 2012, 12:03:02 PM
No Jewish selection eh? That does kinda suck. Maybe it will change for the More Gooder Collection due out in a few months.

It's a silly little addition, they can just patch it in... or someone will add it to one of the great mods :P

Nefaro

Can you create Zoroastrians?  Get some Armenian kingdom going?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

I'm sure the muslim Turks would just try to dogpile you again, but it could be fun.  :)