It's the Weekend...

Started by Bison, May 25, 2012, 05:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

If it makes you feel any better I stopped enjoying Skyrim after about 10-15 hours.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

It's true.  I found the world got "lifeless".  I kept thinking where the f are all the people in this MMO?

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2012, 01:45:43 PM
^When you describe it like that it sounds like chemistry class.

I think Bison has a phd in Diablo III. Half the time I don't know what he and Nefaro are talking about - and I've been playing the game!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

I'm ashamed to admit but I've logged nearly 100 hours since release.  My sleep has been severly impacted.

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on May 29, 2012, 01:58:07 PM
I'm ashamed to admit but I've logged nearly 100 hours since release.  My sleep has been severly impacted.

I know I'm not playing as much as you, but I feel I'm dropping a fair investment in time on the game. Yet, I haven't made it past the default difficulty level.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

Fair enough.  I do spend hours compairing the cost benefit of one piece of gear compaired to another on my two main characters.

Gusington

Different strokes for different blokes. Skyrim is a game I keep returning too...had that certain something for me. D3 doesn't. I still love you.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd