Main Menu

Amazing Hole-in-One

Started by steve58, November 11, 2020, 11:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Check out the hole-in-one shot in the article below.  I'd post it, but its a twitter vid.  Fracking amazing.  :notworthy:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jon-rahm-skips-golf-ball-over-water-nails-impressive-hole-in-one-ahead-of-masters
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

How is that even f*cking possible? That guy must have sold his soul to the devil.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

-budd-

Holy Fu**ing Sh*t never seen anything close to that, damn. Forgot about the Masters.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

solops

I've played golf since I was 10, some 54 years ago. That must be the most amazing shot I have seen. An English sportswriter called it "ridiculous". Too right!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Some guys hate to be that guy, BUT NOT ME!

This occurred during a practice round. It has been a tradition to skip one across at the 16th hole for years. Allegedly all the golfers practice this shot in case of high winds, but i think they do it for fun.

Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Sir Slash

Impossible! Fake Golf.  :timeout:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.