Lets work FRIDAY

Started by Tripoli, November 25, 2022, 12:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

Canned Heat, 1970

Me?  BoC work.  Maybe some CMO and/or Combat Mission
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Pete Dero

Song sounded really familiar : reworked by Brian Ferry as Let's Stick Together.

Shadow Empire and/or Anno 1800.

fran

Anno 1800 is a weird one for me...it just scales too much, and it becomes less fun....

Enjoyed the graphics, but not entirely convinced on the mechanics of the game. Found it too easy. (That's not a humble brag)

Very repetitive.

Dammit Carl!

The Christmas Decoration Death March (as I call it) is close to an end, so maybe I can perhaps relaxinate with the opposite of said enforced merrymaking.  "War in the East," it is and so be it.

-hah, bumbug.

Gusington

Half my family cought COVID, including my brother and sister in law who have stayed with us this whole week. And I have been ill for almost 2 weeks (not flu or COVID) so I am pretty miserable with a hacking cough and no sleep, so...I will hopefully be playing 'Convalescence Simulator.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

Shadow Empire, with an occasional dip into TW Warhammer3. I should be playing my two new games, Final Theory and Destiny of the World.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

bobarossa

Quote from: solops on November 25, 2022, 08:21:08 PM
Shadow Empire, with an occasional dip into TW Warhammer3. I should be playing my two new games, Final Theory and Destiny of the World.
I'm channeling Solops.  I'm still playing Shadow Empire but should be playing Final Theory that I just bought.

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on November 25, 2022, 06:32:30 PM
Half my family cought COVID, including my brother and sister in law who have stayed with us this whole week. And I have been ill for almost 2 weeks (not flu or COVID) so I am pretty miserable with a hacking cough and no sleep, so...I will hopefully be playing 'Convalescence Simulator.'
Get well soon!

Destraex

Lung infections going around here as well. Get well buddy.
I am getting over covid here myself. May be another week before I get over the crippling fatigue it gives you. It did ensure I read half a novel in one day though... have not done that since I can remember.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Blucher

Man there is something nasty going around. I had a cold that kept getting worse and worse. Once I started popping a fever everday went to the doctor and got antibiotics. It was not covid maybe a bad flu? Was not nice.

Phantom

Nearing end of Distant Plain - must admit my least favourite COIN game so far, its very well done & challenging, but just can't get into it.
Hoping to start Wilderness War. If anyone in UK interested in trading Nevsky or Almoravid for Distant Plain let me know.
Regards
Keith

Gusington

Thanks Anguille, Des and Blucher...usually when I get a cold I am better in 2-3 days. It's been two weeks with whatever this is.

Doctor tested for flu and COVID a week ago and they were negative. I tested for COVID again three days ago and it was negative.

No one else in the family is sick except my father in law with the same thing. Thankfully, I guess, it has moved from my chest to my head so at least I can sleep now. No fever so it must be something mild and exotic? Lucky us. Stay well, all of you.

All that said, I may fire up Pentiment (new medieval German themed RPG from Obsidian) today with my new found time and lease on life.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on November 26, 2022, 12:29:59 PM
Thanks Anguille, Des and Blucher...usually when I get a cold I am better in 2-3 days. It's been two weeks with whatever this is.

Doctor tested for flu and COVID a week ago and they were negative. I tested for COVID again three days ago and it was negative.

No one else in the family is sick except my father in law with the same thing. Thankfully, I guess, it has moved from my chest to my head so at least I can sleep now. No fever so it must be something mild and exotic? Lucky us. Stay well, all of you.

All that said, I may fire up Pentiment (new medieval German themed RPG from Obsidian) today with my new found time and lease on life.

My youngest daughter and I had COVID in September and ever since have had chronic nose run, sneezing and intermittent cough. It's a real bitch.

Feel better.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^Thanks man. Wasn't that the second time you caught it?

I think I posted here that my wife brought COVID back here from Vegas in June. She recovered pretty well other than snoring like a wildebeest since but even that has faded.

For 3-4 days it was hell for her, though.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

I'm all in for Interstellar Space: Genesis.  Picked it up about a week ago and have played it past 1am in the morning three times already.