Complete list of links to Philippe's Napoleonic mods (with alternate addresses)

Started by Philippe, February 28, 2013, 07:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

I've revisited my mod for Campaign Wagram and have decided to update it to version 4.3.  The link in the first post will take you to the latest version.

The French flags in the campaign game folder are no longer backwards.  The in-game music has been replaced with the background sounds found in the later games in the series (which means you should back up your music folder if you'd rather hear music while you're playing).  I've added an extra icon so that you can have separate desktop icons for the campaign game and the battle scenarios.  I've also corrected a glitch in one of the horse artillery units.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Philippe

As part of my project of trying to keep these mods up to date, I've uploaded version 4.3 of the Campaign Eckmuhl mod to my Box account.  You can find the download link in the first post of this thread.

A word of warning.  The latest version of the mod will make the game sound like the recent versions of the game, and will overwrite the music clips in the music folder with background sounds.  So if you're sure that you prefer hearing the music clips over and over (and some of them aren't very good), you should back up the contents of the music folder before you install my mod.

Other than that, the next mod that I will harmonize with the JTS Napoleonic games is Napoleon's Russian Campaign.  The individual parts of that mod are already finished, I just need to spend a little time assembling it.  When I'm done (ETA early next week) I'll take a look at Austerlitz and Jena.

panzerde

As always, thank you for your fine work! How did you know that Jim and I were playing a game from Campaign Eckmuhl right now?  ;)
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Philippe

I've updated my two Napoleon's Russian Campaign mods to version 4.5 and uploaded them to my Box account.  The link in the first post of this thread will take you to the download.  I haven't updated the Dropbox link, but will do so if there's a need.

Besides making a few minor adjustments, this version of the mod harmonizes Napoleon's Russian Campaign with the later games in the series.  It overwrites the music files with background sounds (so back up your music folder if you prefer music), and it installs and activates the marching and movement sounds from the later games in the series.

As a reminder, there are two separate but related mods here.  The first one for Napoleon's Russian Campaign has summer terrain, and the second one for the Retreat from Moscow, has autumn and winter terrain.  Install the Napoleon's Russian Campaign first, then make a copy of your modded Napoleon's Russian Campaign folder and copy and paste the Retreat from Moscow mod into it.

The Retreat from Moscow mod uses a lot of the textures from the base Napoleon's Russian Campaign mod and won't work without it. (And the mod is big enough as it is and I needed to save bandwidth).

Philippe

I've updated the Campaign Austerlitz mod to version 2.3 and uploaded it to my Box account.  The link in the first post of this thread will take you to the download.  I haven't updated the Dropbox link, but will do so if there's a need.

Besides making a few minor adjustments, this version of the mod harmonizes Campaign Austerlitz with the more recent JTS Napoleonic games.  It overwrites the music files with background sounds (so back up your music folder if you prefer music), and it installs and activates the marching and movement sounds from the later games in the series.

Philippe

I've updated Austerlitz to version 2.4 to correct some graphics errors that never got flushed out of the game or the mod.

All the cavalry should now have horse symbols, and the Austrian and Bavarian army staffs now belong to the appropriate armies.

stolypin

Quote from: panzerde on July 22, 2018, 06:36:41 PM
As always, thank you for your fine work! How did you know that Jim and I were playing a game from Campaign Eckmuhl right now?  ;)

Ditto.

Philippe

I've updated Austerlitz to version 2.5.

All the French flags in the campaigns were backwards, and they've now been corrected in the mod.  The backwards flags seem to be a problem in almost all of the Napoleonic games, and I've decided to fix this wherever I can.

(And that's a lot of flags).

Philippe

I've updated the mod for Campaign Jena-Auerstedt to version 2.3.

This version corrects an error in the units bitmap, replaces the ingame music with background sounds, and corrects all the reversed flags in the campaign games.

(The HPS and JTS patches both activate the ingame marching sounds).

Philippe

I've updated the mod for Campaign Bautzen to version 2.5.

The new version corrects the reversed French flags in the campaign games.

You can download the mod from the link to my Box account in the first post of this thread.

Philippe

I've updated Campaign Bautzen to version 2.6, download links in the first post of this thread.

The current version restores wooden bridges to the Russo-Swedish War mod. 

Philippe

I've updated the mod for Campaign Leipzig to version 3.4. 

The links for downloading are in the first post of this thread.

This version corrects the reversed flags in the campaign game, and adds a couple of desktop icons for the Leipzig campaigns and Dresden campaigns sub-mod.

(For those who don't remember, the Leipzig mod uses autumn terrain colors and the Dresden sub-mod uses summer terrain colors).

Philippe

I've updated my mod for Campaign 1814 to version 3.4. 

The mod can be downloaded from the links in the first post of this thread.

(The update is pretty trivial  --  all I've done is added a second desktop icon so that there's one for the battles and one for the campaigns).

Philippe

I've discovered to my horror that most of my Box links don't work.

So now that the semester is over I've done some major housecleaning.

The links to Box and to Dropbox should now both be working, and should take you to the same versions of the mod.

Philippe

The Box links aren't working again (they didn't reset my bandwidth at the start of the month), but there are mirror links to Dropbox with up-to-date versions which should work.

I've added a Dropbox mirror link to the Seven Years War mod (which makes that game look more like my Napoleonic mods).

I starting to figure out what I'll have to do with the series in light of the latest on-going round of JTS patches.

The good news is that it won't be that much, though it will still be a lot of work because I will have to post everything to Dropbox as well as Box.