Age of Bronze History Magazine #1 available now! My free history magazine.

Started by totemgam, December 17, 2021, 10:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

totemgam

Earlier, I had the privilege of showing you my videos of ancient history and had the pleasure of getting your approval. However, since then I have been able to devote a little more time to my fascination with the history of ancient civilizations and have presented the result in the form of a magazine.

Bronze was the first human-made material. Bronze transformed the small communities of the Fertile Crescent into the first civilizations. Sumer and Egypt, Canaan and Hittites, Minoans and Mycenaeans and other cultures made history in the IV-II millennium BCE in the Age of Bronze.

Our magazine will tell you about ancient times, when the Egyptian pharaohs sought to surpass the grandiose buildings of their predecessors, the Sumerian scribes wrote epic legends about the exploits of Gilgamesh, the Minoan ships moved goods and ideas between countries and peoples.

We will tell you about our common past and the heritage of all humanity, we will tell you about the Age of Bronze.

Download Magazine NOW (PDF):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-H0WLRS7pQJLc66N_docQAithxbiHSsc/view?usp=sharing

Gusington

Very cool! I have just developed a curiosity about this time period...I know next to nothing about it. Good timing.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on December 17, 2021, 11:33:18 AM
Very cool! I have just developed a curiosity about this time period...I know next to nothing about it. Good timing.

Beautiful.  Ya'll might want to peek at my blog (currently about psychanalysis and the Pyramid Texts, but usually about physics before 1965.  It was originally about Russian installation art -- hence the Coldwarkitchen in the name of the site):

www.coldwarkitchen.com

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

totemgam

Age of Bronze History Magazine: Volume No1 2021 Paperback Available on Amazon

Prices in different countries may vary. The price does not include the cost of printing.
Link to Order on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MYSRXH4?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

This is not an advertisement, because I get something like a dollar from the copy. Custom printing turns out to be quite expensive.

saadatuyak

Thanks for sharing your free history magazine about the Age of Bronze. It sounds like a fascinating read, and I'm definitely interested in learning more about ancient civilizations.