Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Nice Ride W8aminute. Very Steve Mc Queen-ish.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: W8taminute on January 29, 2017, 08:53:43 PM
This is my sniper based character travelling as a gunner on his way to a camp point.   :)

Very Nice. 

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity--The White March. Every time I come into the village of Stalwart, I see this Poor Bastard standing outside, freezing his ass off waiting to get into the outhouse. He's been there for months. I don't even know if there's somebody inside ahead of him. You can't talk to him and he just stands there shivering in the snow. When the game's finally over, I hope the last scene is of him finally getting a 'seat'. If I could find a Porta-Potty somewhere, I'd buy it for him. So sad.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Is that your character in the lower right looking at that poor soul?

Here is my latest new character I created in Heroes and Generals.  He's my German SMG trooper.  He's very badass.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Oh, I like the look of that SMG Trooper and his close combat 'spade'. Yes, that's one of my party members in the lower right of the screenie wearing his Deer-Head Helmet. Maybe he needs a spade for close combat too.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on January 30, 2017, 07:57:11 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on January 29, 2017, 08:53:43 PM
This is my sniper based character travelling as a gunner on his way to a camp point.   :)

Very Nice.

Pirates on Stratis!!!

WallysWorld

Some screenshots of my RFC career in Wings Over Flanders Fields: Ultimate Edition.

Ran into an Aviatik on one recon mission and my observer managed to get some hits on him, but after fifteen minutes, I gave up and headed home:

During my last mission which was to bomb the German lines, an Eindecker attacked and you can see the results in my Be2c. Made it back safely to the airfield, but my wing mate landed at a different field after both pilots were injured.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

Very cool WallysWorld. I wish I was good at flight sims but I'm probably the worst pilot in aviation history.  :-[

jomni

My biggest problem with WW1 planes is landing.

Rayfer

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 07, 2017, 11:07:15 PM
Very cool WallysWorld. I wish I was good at flight sims but I'm probably the worst pilot in aviation history.  :-[

Tied for worst...I'm right there with you.  :-\

Sir Slash

Alea Jacta Est-- Caesar vs Pompey. I been after this One-Eyed Bastard a L-O-N-G time. I'm busy driving Pompey's forces out of Spain and the Balkans and out of nowhere this guy shows-up, running wild all over southern Italy, leading an army of run-away slaves and Gladiators. He even managed to capture Naples. Who the hell does he think he is, Kirk Douglas?  :o   Well he must've had his patch on the wrong eye because he didn't see my 3 legions coming up on him, perfectly coordinated to arrive at the same time, and trap him in Naples. Where we squashed him like a one-eyed bug.  :bd:  Sweet!

W8taminute

Below are my Soviet soldiers.  I have a pilot as well but there's not much to show about him.  Maybe when he levels up a bit.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity- The White March. Check-out my new hammer. Given to me by a Goddess no less.  :coolsmiley:  When a Goddess offers, how can you say 'No'?  What's it used for you say.......?

Sir Slash

Why a BIG hammer is used to smash BIG things, of course. Like this thing. It's called an 'Eyeless', and he's not alone, if he is a 'he' that is. There's a whole army of these God-Tools coming to smash the White March and after the whole world.  :-[  Guess who gets to save us all?  :cowboy:

jamus34

minus the arm maces it kinda looks like the Destroyer from the first Thor movie.
Insert witty comment here.